8.22.2011

Family Room - Inexpensive Art

Feeling inspired by these beautiful spaces and the fascination and interest it adds into a room's decor, I got an  idea for great inexpensive art for our family room. I got a map which will look amazing in the room, the colors  work perfectly with my color scheme and this allows me to pull out maybe some red or yellow for that extra pop. Currently in my space, I have a large Thomasville leather sectional and on one side of the wall their's a large window (I recently wrote a post about window treatments) on the opposite wall I have a mirror which doesn't do much as far as balancing the space. I had previously purchased a set of sconces to place on both sides of the mirror, but that look wasn't working for me. While hunting and collecting ideas for the perfect piece I graved, I came across these rooms and became enamored by the look. Having a map incorporated into your rooms decor, makes it look collective, elegant and yet casual plus it adds lots of interest.


 Family Room Map


 

  


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...