1.06.2012

It's a New Year

Happy 2012!

With a new year comes a fresh start, and on my list this year;

1. Definitely blogging more!
2. Learn to cook healthier meals
3. Do crafts with my little ones
4. Organize and de-clutter/out with the old-in with the new
5. Complete home remodeling projects, (this includes the kitchen)
5. And of course, Exercise, Exercise, Exercise, (will see how that goes!)

I know they refer to it as spring cleaning, but I prefer to begin each year by organizing and de-cluttering every inch of closet space in our home. In fact I actually quite enjoy it, it gives me peace. We have a total of four tiny closets in our home including the bedrooms, and it's like playing tetris, very fun! (maybe just me).

So while on the subject, thought I share these spaces, L O V E organization. Wish I had a beautiful armoire in the prettiest color, to complete one of my rooms for much needed storage space!




 

 

 




*All images via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...