1.11.2012

Look for Less!

I haven't done a kitchen update in a while, mainly because it's been slow around here and we still have some things to complete.

As the following;
*cabinet hardware
*open shelving
*pendant lighting
*banquette seating
*other little details to make it a designer kithchen

However, in my search for lighting I did come across these two beauties, they are very similar and are available at Lowes and Potterybarn.


 
allen + roth 12" W Bronze Edison Pendant Light w/ Clear Shade $119

Calhoun Glass Pendant $149

Both pendants have a chain bronze finish, with a clear shade and filament edison light bulbs, measuring at 12" width. But the allen + roth pendant light has a unique clear shade, which can add more interest to any space. In person, this pendant is definitely stunning. A lot bigger than I expected, was considering for above our breakfast nook where I will be doing a built in banquette (some day), as mentioned here. But since I do have two doorways and a refrigerator right in front of that space,  I am questioning the proportions for my tiny kitchen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...