2.09.2012

Color Crushing

Another example of how fashion can inspire some great interior spaces. Yesterday while perusing Pinterest, I came upon this great outfit and light teal shoes, and got excited about the delicious color combo.



Started pulling all sorts of inspirational spaces, for my next project, my master bedroom.



{all images via Pinterest}

Really love the combination of the sand/beige tones with the light teal blues. My bedroom has been feeling a little drab lately and am so ready for a change to incorporate some delicious colors. The huge plus here is that my walls, drapes, carpeting, and bed are all in the sand/ beige tones. I know a sea of beige, sounds kinda boring but it really isn't because I have white, red and gold tones balancing things out. Just really want to mix things up a bit. And easy and quick fix will be to change up the bedding, lamps and accessories to a teal blue.


1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...