3.08.2012

I'm back

It's been a very long time since my last post, sometimes it's hard to find the time to post a blog upon all the other things I do daily. I do try, in fact I have many unpublished posts that I want to blog about. Which I always start, but just never seem to finish for lack of proper photos. I have many projects that need to be photograph, and for whatever reason haven't gotten around to doing just that. Wondering if anyone else can relate to this?

But after having a lovely weekend from visiting family up north in Santa Cruz, I Am now feeling refreshed. We visited Monterrey, the city of Carmel and surrounding areas. Checking out great sites and eating delicious food. Upon nights of bomb fires and s'mores, and little people running around. Truly a lovely weekend.

 
We rented a cabin for our weekend vacation instead of a regular hotel stay because we thought this would be a nicer experience, which indeed was.

So while on the subject I thought It would be fun to do Hotel vs. Cabin stay vacation.



Although some of these hotel rooms are really luxurious with endless amenities, I love the openness and all the  natural elements a cabin can offer.

*All images via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...