9.05.2012

Ready for Fall

I've been away for some time, mainly because my little ones really needed me this summer. Also because, I'm a procrastinator when it comes to blogging. It's difficult to find the time to sit down and put together a post, amongst the many things I do daily. It really does take a lot of work and dedication.

August was my one year anniversary, on blogger. And, I gotta say many drafts went unpublished. However it makes me the happiest that my 2 1/2 and 1 1/2, learned their ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star this summer. So although lots was undone, I had a great summer spending time with my girls and playing in the sun. 

But am ready for Fall my favorite time of year...

To begin, a little fall color inspiration. Not your typical fall colors but really loving this mix.




And then I found this beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...