2.06.2013

Time Flies...

I cant't believe it's already February, seems like New Year's was just last week. I know it's been a while since my last post, but boy does time fly. With Valentine's around the corner, many  celebrate this day as love & friendship day. I however think of it as something more, re-birth and re-joice. My father passed away 9yrs ago on Valentine's day, so this day has become a lot more meaningful to our family.

The simplicities of life and the beauty of it all, are often overlooked by our fast paced life's. Start living and celebrate the true meaning of love. After all, we are all visitors to this time, and this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love...and then we return home...


Currently working on a gallery wall and the art pieces below have really inspired me.



 
1/2/3/4



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...