3.09.2012

Loving Giraffes!

Wild for giraffes, they are the latest craze. I used the image below for one of my post, and since haven't been able to get it out of my head. So chic and glamorous, definitely stands out amongst the other elements in the room.

I feel that this appeals to everyone and the reason why we've been seeing them everywhere is because we all love our animals from  antlers to elephants and the like including prints, their is something about incorporating these items into a space  that can make a room a lot more interesting.




Feeling inspired, I decided to hunt down some of my favorite items!



More pretties! Definitely love them in white. Makes it look modern and clean, and glamorous. 

 



*All Images via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...